6 tips for a better braid/twist out.
1. use products that contain polymers which are what “hold” ur hair in place and will create a more defined curl pattern and less frizz. some good products for a light hold usually have “pudding” in the name like miss jessie’s curly pudding.
2. only take down ur hair when its completely dry. once ur hair dries it is stuck in whatever state it dried in. if ur hair is still wet u wont get the best curl definition and it will frizz much faster.
3. smooth ur hair with ur denman brush before twisting/braiding ur hair. this will also lessen frizz and define curls. ive talked about the miraculous denman brush before lol. does wonders.
4. a little bit of product goes a long way. using too much product will make ur hair look drab. always use the dime size rule.
5. sitting underneath a dryer will make ur style last longer than just air drying.
6. to create volume seperate the twist as u take them down. use a little bit of oil to smooth out frizz and create shine.
- awkwardmisfit95 likes this
- featherandarrow likes this
- peacefulriot729 reblogged this from superficiallyprofound
- peacefulriot729 likes this
- lolabanks likes this
- superficiallyprofound reblogged this from missessmalcolm
- kimmiexsweetie likes this
- kinkyandproud reblogged this from missessmalcolm
- channels0ul likes this
- kieux likes this
- beyondthetracks reblogged this from missessmalcolm
- musha-booom likes this
- j-ewlls likes this
- relaxednapturalpairadox likes this
- refreshinglyclassic likes this
- freshblissboutique likes this
- xxnatasha reblogged this from missessmalcolm
- naturallyvanessa reblogged this from missessmalcolm
- skinnygenius reblogged this from missessmalcolm
- missessmalcolm posted this